Location: Avon Beach Event HQ: Wick Lane, Christchurch, BH23 1HX Tel: 07950 273357
Directions: Use the directions on Google maps
When: September 2018 14th - 16th (inc.) for Pros, 15th - 16th (inc.) for all other fleets. Rollover dates: 21st - 23rd (inc.) for Pros. 22nd - 23rd (inc.) for all other fleets.
Head Judge: TBC
Junior & Youth Development Officer: Willy Maclean - 07712159205 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Willy will be the key contact in the BWA drive to develop junior and youth sailors standards in 2018 & onwards and looking to coach and assist anyone with an immediate or long term ambition to compete in wave sailing events with the BWA.
- Youth coaching can be booked at a cost of £10 per day directly with Willy on the contacts above.
- This coaching is subsidised by the BWA and the number of places will be limited.
- Bookings for this service will be on a first come, first serve basis with payment in advance of the dates of each event.
- Coaching will be available on the Saturday &/or Sunday of the event (either 15 & 16th or 22nd & 23rd, depending on the roll over). Please register at the Event HQ for 9am on the Saturday &/or Sunday morning. Training will begin from 10am.
- If circumstances dictate that BWA Avon (the competition) becomes a roll over event, then the youth coaching weekend will also be roll over.
Please contact Willy directly if you have any further questions or you would like to book for youth coaching sessions.
Entry cost: Pro's: £60. Ams, Masters: £45. Ladies: £35. Juniors, students: £25.
BWA Contact: email@example.com
Event Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weather forecast for Avon Beach
Entry form for Avon Beach Wave Competition
To pre-enter the Avon Beach Wave Classic please fill out the form fields. After submitting this form you will be presented with a Paypal pay now button: